Working with Dirty Dog Hauling to rid your home of unwanted junk only requires three simple steps:
1. Schedule your job. The first step to becoming junk free is to take a few minutes of your time to complete the simple online scheduling process. To get started, enter your zip code below.
2. We’ll provide an on-site quote. Once at your premises and having reviewed the materials to be removed, the truck team will provide you with a precise estimate of the cost of the job.
3. We’ll remove the junk! Sit back and relax as our team of uniformed haulers does all of the labor, including sweeping up afterwards.
Our Junk Removal Rates Include Labor and Disposal
- All Labor (including sweeping the site clean afterwards)
- All disposal charges (i.e. landfill or transfer station)
- All recycling and donating to local charities.
Exact Quote Provided On Site
Once at your premises and having reviewed the materials to be removed, the truck team will provide you with a precise estimate of the cost of the job. Although we do our best to give customers guidance on the likely price over the phone, we cannot quote exact prices without first seeing the junk.
Convenient Payment Options
On-site payment options include Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Debit Cards or Check, and rates start as low as $75.00. You can schedule an appointment by calling 1-866-4 MY-JUNK (469-5865) or utilize our ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM. Once our uniformed truck driver arrives on-site, you’ll receive a FREE no-obligation estimate. If you are pleased with the quote we can begin the work right away.
Save on Dumpster Rental Costs
In many ways, we are similar to a dumpster rental service in terms of what we can help you dispose of – yet we offer you much more value!
In many cases, we are less expensive than renting a dumpster plus you get the added benefit of our labor which is included in our prices!
We provide each and every customer with a free estimate and our rates are all upfront – no surprises or hidden fees. With dumpster rentals, in many cases, you do not know what you are going to pay until after your dumpster rental has been emptied.
We generally recycle a lot more than dumpster rental companies too! We donate any reusable furniture, electronics, clothing and housewares to local charities. We also recycle paper, metals, concrete and various other materials, keeping as much as 50-60% of your junk out of landfills.